Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A little Light music

David Bowie- Ziggy Stardust
Space Odity
Ashes to Ashes
Modern Love
Iggy Pop- I wanna be your dog
Lust for life
Candy
Beside you
Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodja
Moral majority
California Uber alles
Forest fire
Bad Religion- Punk Rock song
Infected
Sorrow
Incomplete
Sonic youth- Silver Rocket
Incinerate
Superstar
Death Valley 69
P.J Harvey- This is love
Henry Lee
Send his love to me
A perfect day Elise
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Give it away
Around the world
Under the bridge
The Zephyr song
Joy Division- Atmosphere
Love will tear us apart
Dead souls
Isolation
The cure-Boys don't cry
Just like heaven
Pictures of you
Close to me
The pixies- Where is my mind
Vamos
Hey
Here comes your man
Placebo- Every you and every me
Change your taste in men
Special k
My sweet prince

No comments: